Bill of Rights
At Daniel, Ratliff & Company, we believe we are rewarded only to the extent that we add value to those we are privileged to serve. We are here to serve you, to help your business achieve its goals. We do so by learning your business and the challenges you face, then working with you to guide you toward success.
Our mission is to provide exceptional accounting and consulting services, with integrity and mutual respect, becoming the trusted advisor and champion to the clients we serve.
As your client advocate:
- We will act in a professional, ethical manner and treat you with respect.
- We will produce quality products. They will be delivered in the specific timeframe promised and expected.
- We will return your call, reply to your e-mail, or respond to your correspondence within 24 hours of our receipt of your communication. If we do not have a complete answer, we will, at a minimum acknowledge receipt of your communication and provide you a reasonable timeline as to when you can expect a full response or resolution from us.
- We will be proactive for you providing planning on matters involving your personal and business enterprise.
- We will put to bear our Firm’s resources towards addressing personal or business matter(s) in which you need assistance. If we do not have the internal resources, we will make available our network of contact to you.
- We will send invoices in a prompt manner. The invoices will be a clear and concise accounting of the services we have delivered.
In return, we ask that you:
- Help us meet our commitment to you by providing us with your information in a timely manner.
- Immediately communicate your complaints, concerns, and comments to us so that we can have a resolution in a timely manner.
- Pay our professional fees promptly within 30 days of the invoice date. If more time is needed, a courtesy call is requested.
- Tell your friends and associates about us and allow us to ask you for referrals annually. We are your advocates – we would like you to be ours.